Globber 2 years warranty
Globber Items purchased are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Following a customer’s request, if we determine that the product has a manufacturing default, we will repair or replace it free of charge for you. The decision to repair or replace is solely at the discretion of Globber Scooters.
If the product fails due to wear & tear, accident, neglect or negligence, or if the problem occurs outside the 2 years warranty period, Globber Scooters will do its best to repair it for a reasonable charge.
Who is covered by the warranty : The original purchaser, who bought the product from an authorised dealer of the brand. Original proof of purchase is mandatory to benefit the warranty.
What is covered : This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use when used in compliance with the User Manual. Product should have been properly maintained in accordance with the instructions. Globber reserves the ritght to determine wether or not these conditions have been respected.
What is not covered :
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the Scooter while in the possession of the consumer and not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by incorrect fitting of wheels, ball bearings, springs, boards and other hardware items.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, theft, tampering with or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the Instructions.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the Scooter by anyone other than one of the Authorized Globber dealer / Globber brand
- Any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship.
Customers costs within warranty : Customer should be aware that he will take care of any inwards freight charge to ship back product to manufacturer’s representative / any Globber affiliate dealer for warranty and/or service.
Customer costs outside of warranty : when customer is not able to provide a proof of purchase and/or the problem occurs outside the 24 months warranty period, Globber reserves right to charge a service fee and/or a charge for spare parts and/or a return freight. Globber reserves right to determine the price of these services.
Exclusions : Any consequential loss or damage to any person or property directly or indirectly as a result of using the product.